This self paced and modular course draws extensively on José’ & Simon’s years of working with photogrammetry in some very demanding and difficult applications and is endorsed by none other than 3D Flow – the authors of Zephyr.
This course is modular and self paced covering:
- Workflow optimisation for accuracy
- Markers, coded control points and their application
- Measurements and local scaling
- Using references and ground control points
- Orientation validation and corrections
- Laser scan import, alignment and registration
- Creating and Working with ortho photos and DEMs
- Drawing tools and analysis
The course is aimed at forensic users of photogrammetry and anyone requiring deeper knowledge. The goal is to teach everyone how to extract the best possible results from Zephyr software and includes real-world examples.
The really good news? This course includes access to the Zephyr Lite Foundation course!
With regular quizzes to test knowledge progress and feedback students will be equipped with a deeper understanding of photogrammetry and efficient use of Zephyr Lite.
Included are 12 months of software support and updates.