Aimed at forensic crash investigators, surveyors, archaeologist and professional services requiring deeper knowledge of how to extract the best from Metashape Professional software to create scaled 3D reconstruction with accuracy and reliability.
This course is modular and self paced covering
- Recursive optimisation workflow for accuracy
- Markers, coded control points and their application
- Scale bars and local scaling
- Using references and ground control points
- Orientation validation and corrections
- Creating and Working with ortho photos and DEMs
- Drawing tools and analysis
The really good news? This course includes access to the Metashape Foundation course! The Professional edition application and workflow really does build on the basic principles taught in the Standard course and we will encourage experienced users to work through this before commencing the Pro course.
We are naturally proud of the endorsement of this course by none other than Agisoft and we are extremely grateful for their continuing support in ensuring professional users of Metashape Standard edition extract as much value as possible from the software.