This quiz will test your knowledge on the following learning objectives –
- Explain the concept of ‘adjusting the bundle of aligned cameras to produce a better result in Zephyr
- Identify when adding ground control points (GCPs) can help tie cameras together and effectively tighten overall camera accuracy
- Understand how to access the “Optimise Camera Parameters” command
- Know the importance of running optimisation with GCPs and constraints for a more accurate camera alignment.
- Analyse modified camera statistics
- Understand the importance of achieving an error <1.0 pixels for a majority of cameras
If you cannot answer any of the following you can review the topic ‘Bundle Adjustment’
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What can help tie weakly aligned cameras together?
What is the main column of interest in the Camera Stats… box?
What is the recommended goal for Mean Reprojection Error?
Compared to Metashape are separate post-alignment steps necessary in Zephyr?